We are pleased to announce that five of our attorneys have been selected for the 2016 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, by the Thomson Reuters lawyers rating Service. Andrew R. Basile, Jr. and George Fish were selected as 2016 Super Lawyers, and Francine V. Nesti, Ryan T. McCleary and Craig A. Redinger were ranked as Rising Stars. These two lists are comprised of outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes nominations, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
- Intellectual Property Firm Young Basile Adds Lawyer Daniel P. Aleksynas in Michigan Office
- White & Case Litigator Kevin Menes Joins Intellectual Property firm Young Basile
- Francine Nesti Attends Inaugural National Council on Patent Practicum Board Meeting In Atlanta, Georgia
- Darryl Shorter Panelist for the Intellectual Property Session at the National Society of Black Engineers National Convention
- Young Basile Team Wins $8.6 Million Judgment in Trademark & Copyright Litigation