Ms. Nesti concentrates her practice on patent prosecution, clearance and infringement opinions and strategic counseling for protecting intellectual property world-wide in a variety of technical areas. Ms. Nesti also handles a wide variety of commercial transactions including licensing, procurement, outsourcing and distribution agreements.
Ms. Nesti is a board member of Young Basile and is also co-chair of the firm’s Patent Practice Group.
Ms. Nesti has over a decade of experience as an engineer, technical advisor and manager in the specialty chemical and refining industries.
- Super Lawyers 2021, 2023
- Named to Best Lawyers in America for Patent Law 2016, 2017 and 2019
- Named a Top Female Attorney in Michigan 2015
- Named a Michigan Rising Star in Intellectual Property Law 2013-2017
- Dean’s Scholarship for Academic Achievement
- Chmielnicki Scholarship for Outstanding Academic Performance
- University of Detroit Mercy Law Review
Ms. Nesti works with clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations in such fields as batteries, fuel cells, autonomous vehicle systems, semiconductor fabrication, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and consumer products.
- National Council on Patent Practicum (NCPP) – Board member 2019
- Michigan Inns of Court 2014-2018
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- State Bar of Michigan