By accessing or using Young Basile.com (the “Site”), you agree to this policy. This policy explains how we may use information collected about you and how you can contact us to request correction of such information.
Information That We May Collect.
We may make use of technology in order to provide you with a personalized experience on the Site, such as cookies and beacons. Cookies are data that may be sent to your Web browser and stored on your computer. This allows our server to recognize you when you return to the Site. Web beacons work in conjunction with cookies to let us know what portions of the Site are of interest to you and to help us provide you with tailored information from our Site. Most Web browsers can be configured to not accept cookies, or to notify you if a cookie is sent to you. Understand that, should you decide to configure your browser to not accept cookies, your experience on the Site may not be personalized.
How We May Use Your Information.
We may disclose your Personal Data and other information collected through the Site in the following circumstances:
- With your consent
- To our employees, contractors, affiliates, business partners and service providers relating to operation and maintenance of the Site.
- Pursuant to applicable law or regulation or in response to a subpoena or an order of a court or government agency.
- To establish, exercise, or defend against legal claims of an individual or Young Basile, including in order to protect the safety of an individual or to protect Young Basile’s rights and/or property.
- In connection with a change of ownership or control, including, without limitation, a merger or an acquisition of any or all of Young Basile’s business assets.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect your Personal Data. Your Personal Data is contained behind secured networks.
Privacy Policies of Third Parties.
Children Under 13.
We do not intentionally collect information from children under 13 on the Site. If you are aware that a child under 13 has provided us with information and you so notify us, we shall promptly remove such information.
Updating Your Information.
You can update your information in the following ways:
By email to email@example.com or by phone at 248.649.3333.
Additional Provisions – California Residents Only.
Young Basile complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) to the extent applicable. Under the CCPA, California residents have various rights:
- the right to request disclosure of personal data that is being collected
- the right to access personal information that we have collected
- the right to seek deletion of data that has been collected
- the right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights
You have the right to request that Young Basile disclose to you certain information about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and are able to confirm your identity, we will disclose to you:
- the categories of personal information we collected about you
- the categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- our business purpose for collecting that personal information
- the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- the specific personal information that we collected about you
- if we sold or disclosed that personal information, identifying the personal information categories that were sold or disclosed.
To exercise your rights under CCPA, please submit a verifiable consumer request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 248.649.3333. You may make a verifiable consumer request twice within a twelve (12) month period. The request must: (a) contain sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person (or an authorized representative of such person) about whom we collected personal information and (b) describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate and respond to it.