Young Basile is proud to sponsor the Waterford Kettering FIRST robotics team, the Captains, in the First Robotics World Championship at Cobo Center in Detroit. The Captains are the 2018 FIRST in Michigan state champions. The event features 640 robots from 700 teams comprised of 15,000 students from kindergarten through 12th grade from the United States and countries around the world.
- Intellectual Property Firm Young Basile Adds Lawyer Daniel P. Aleksynas in Michigan Office
- White & Case Litigator Kevin Menes Joins Intellectual Property firm Young Basile
- Francine Nesti Attends Inaugural National Council on Patent Practicum Board Meeting In Atlanta, Georgia
- Darryl Shorter Panelist for the Intellectual Property Session at the National Society of Black Engineers National Convention
- Young Basile Team Wins $8.6 Million Judgment in Trademark & Copyright Litigation