Young Basile shareholders Molly Markley and Francine Nesti were recognized in the Women In The Law edition of Best Lawyers. Best Lawyers is the oldest and most highly-respected peer review guide to the legal profession worldwide. The 2017 “Women in the Law” Spring Business Edition was produced in collaboration with the Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law. The business edition highlights all women lawyers recognized in the 23rd (2017) Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© Francine is the co-chair of the firm’s Patent practice group, and Molly is a member of the firm’s Trademark practice group.
- Intellectual Property Firm Young Basile Adds Lawyer Daniel P. Aleksynas in Michigan Office
- White & Case Litigator Kevin Menes Joins Intellectual Property firm Young Basile
- Francine Nesti Attends Inaugural National Council on Patent Practicum Board Meeting In Atlanta, Georgia
- Darryl Shorter Panelist for the Intellectual Property Session at the National Society of Black Engineers National Convention
- Young Basile Team Wins $8.6 Million Judgment in Trademark & Copyright Litigation