Ms. Glassmeyer concentrates her practice in patent and trademark prosecution and in patent evaluation and investigation, with a focus on chemicals, materials and life sciences. She manages the global IP portfolios for companies ranging from start-ups to large multi-national concerns. In this capacity, she oversees complex and contested non-US prosecution in Asia, Europe and Canada, including oppositions.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Glassmeyer was an organic chemist with focus on quantitative analysis, quality assurance and environmental monitoring and remediation. She has significant experience in the business and logistical issues surrounding the transportation, manufacture and processing of hazardous materials.
- Order of the Barristers, 1984
- National Jesuit Honor Society Recipient Trustees’ Insignis Scholarship, 1976-80
Ms. Glassmeyer’s clients have included automotive manufacturers and suppliers, semiconductor fabricators, pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers and consumer products companies.
- Past chair, IP Law Section Council Officer, State Bar of Michigan
- Former Editor, Proceedings of the IP Law Section, State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association, IP Section
- Children’s Leukemia Foundation of Michigan
- Girl Scouts of Metro Detroit
- State Bar of Michigan • Leadership Forum