Mr. Kline practices all aspects of intellectual property, with a primary focus on patent prosecution in the areas of automotive systems, computer software, wireless telecommunications and electronics.
Prior to joining Young Basile, Mr. Kline worked in a variety of different industries and has experience as software engineer, business analyst and project manager. Mr. Kline has more than ten years of experience working with a broad range of technologies and has extensive experience preparing and prosecuting domestic, foreign and international patent applications. Mr. Kline also has experience managing software development for industry leading industries, including food service, industrial manufacturing, retail sales and government security.
- Any Given Forum, 48 IDEA: J. L. & Tech., 2008
- The Ordinary Observer Is Not Perplexed, But Is The Court?, 238 Legal Intelligencer, Dec. 3, 2008 at 8261
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association
- Ben Franklin Inn of Court