Young Basile was selected as the Trademark Prosecution Law Firm of the Year for the United States by AI (Acquisition International) magazine. Produced by UK-based publisher, AI Global Media, AI is a monthly magazine that seeks to inform, entertain, influence, and shape the global corporate conversation through a combination of high quality editorial, rigorous research and an experienced and dedicated worldwide network of advisors, experts and contributors. The 2017 IP Excellence Awards recognizes the very best intellectual property professionals across the industry. Young Basile’s trademark team provides a full-range of trademark services to clients throughout the United States and around the world. The trademark team was also ranked in Tier 1 nationally by Best Law Firms.
- Young Basile Team Wins $8.6 Million Judgment in Trademark & Copyright Litigation
- Young Basile Welcomes Run-Zhi Lai, Ph.D. To The Firm
- Young Basile Verdict In IXL Case Noted by Law 360 as One of The Most Influential Verdicts of The Year
- Jeff Wilson on Faculty of Online ICLE Seminar on Trade Secrets and Noncompete agreements
- Intellectual Property Firm Young Basile Adds Patent Agent Elliott Mason in Boston Office