Young Basile was selected as the Trademark Prosecution Law Firm of the Year for the United States by AI (Acquisition International) magazine. Produced by UK-based publisher, AI Global Media, AI is a monthly magazine that seeks to inform, entertain, influence, and shape the global corporate conversation through a combination of high quality editorial, rigorous research and an experienced and dedicated worldwide network of advisors, experts and contributors. The 2017 IP Excellence Awards recognizes the very best intellectual property professionals across the industry. Young Basile’s trademark team provides a full-range of trademark services to clients throughout the United States and around the world. The trademark team was also ranked in Tier 1 nationally by Best Law Firms.
- Landmark U.S. Supreme Court Ruling Upholds Arbitration Agreements Barring Collective or Class Action Claims by Employees
- Young Basile Sponsors Team In First Robotics World Championship
- Intellectual Property Firm Young Basile Adds Former Dow Chemical Counsel as Shareholder and Welcomes New Associate
- Michigan-Based Intellectual Property Law Firm Young Basile Names Four New Shareholders
- Denise Glassmeyer Recognized as a Notable Woman Lawyer by Crain’s Detroit Business