Young Basile was selected as the Trademark Prosecution Law Firm of the Year for the United States by AI (Acquisition International) magazine. Produced by UK-based publisher, AI Global Media, AI is a monthly magazine that seeks to inform, entertain, influence, and shape the global corporate conversation through a combination of high quality editorial, rigorous research and an experienced and dedicated worldwide network of advisors, experts and contributors. The 2017 IP Excellence Awards recognizes the very best intellectual property professionals across the industry. Young Basile’s trademark team provides a full-range of trademark services to clients throughout the United States and around the world. The trademark team was also ranked in Tier 1 nationally by Best Law Firms.
- Young Basile Recognized as Trademark Prosecution Law Firm of The Year by AI Magazine
- Young Basile “Legal Dream Team” for New Documentary
- Molly Markley and Francine Nesti Recognized by Best Lawyers
- PRESS RELEASE Former Haynes and Boone partner joins Michigan-Based IP and Complex Litigation Law Firm Young Basile in Texas
- Jeff Wilson Leads Successful Appellate Win In Connecticut Litigation