Young Basile was pleased to be part of the team for the new documentary film produced by our client Wax Trax Films. The documentary, Industrial Accident: The Untold Story of Wax Trax Records, tells the story behind the legendary WAX TRAX record label, which produced seminal recordings of artists in the underground and industrial music scenes in the 1980s and 1990s. The filmmakers give credit to Young Basile as being their “Legal Dream Team.” Chicago shareholder Tom Arden handled the copyright issues for the documentary. Information on the upcoming release of the film is available at www.waxtraxfilms.com.
- Jeff Wilson on Faculty of Online ICLE Seminar on Trade Secrets and Noncompete agreements
- Intellectual Property Firm Young Basile Adds Patent Agent Elliott Mason in Boston Office
- Young Basile Secures Jury Verdict for IXL Learning, Inc.
- Young Basile Adds Lawyer Abhik Huq to Philadelphia Office
- Young Basile Adds Lawyer Darryl Shorter to Philadelphia Office