Young Basile was pleased to be part of the team for the new documentary film produced by our client Wax Trax Films. The documentary, Industrial Accident: The Untold Story of Wax Trax Records, tells the story behind the legendary WAX TRAX record label, which produced seminal recordings of artists in the underground and industrial music scenes in the 1980s and 1990s. The filmmakers give credit to Young Basile as being their “Legal Dream Team.” Chicago shareholder Tom Arden handled the copyright issues for the documentary. Information on the upcoming release of the film is available at www.waxtraxfilms.com.
- Young Basile Recognized as Trademark Prosecution Law Firm of The Year by AI Magazine
- Young Basile “Legal Dream Team” for New Documentary
- Molly Markley and Francine Nesti Recognized by Best Lawyers
- PRESS RELEASE Former Haynes and Boone partner joins Michigan-Based IP and Complex Litigation Law Firm Young Basile in Texas
- Jeff Wilson Leads Successful Appellate Win In Connecticut Litigation