Young Basile was pleased to be part of the team for the new documentary film produced by our client Wax Trax Films. The documentary, Industrial Accident: The Untold Story of Wax Trax Records, tells the story behind the legendary WAX TRAX record label, which produced seminal recordings of artists in the underground and industrial music scenes in the 1980s and 1990s. The filmmakers give credit to Young Basile as being their “Legal Dream Team.” Chicago shareholder Tom Arden handled the copyright issues for the documentary. Information on the upcoming release of the film is available at www.waxtraxfilms.com.
- Michelle Knight Discusses Working With Google to Increase Clarity and Transparency in Outside Counsel Performance in Recent Interview
- Ryan McCleary Discusses LLM in Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Firm Young Basile Bolsters Life Sciences Practice With Lawyer Addition in Philadelphia
- Six Young Basile lawyers recognized in 2017 Best Lawyers in America
- Young Basile Recognized as Trademark Prosecution Law Firm of The Year by AI Magazine