Young Basile was pleased to be part of the team for the new documentary film produced by our client Wax Trax Films. The documentary, Industrial Accident: The Untold Story of Wax Trax Records, tells the story behind the legendary WAX TRAX record label, which produced seminal recordings of artists in the underground and industrial music scenes in the 1980s and 1990s. The filmmakers give credit to Young Basile as being their “Legal Dream Team.” Chicago shareholder Tom Arden handled the copyright issues for the documentary. Information on the upcoming release of the film is available at www.waxtraxfilms.com.
- Intellectual Property Firm Young Basile Adds Former Dow Chemical Counsel as Shareholder and Welcomes New Associate
- Michigan-Based Intellectual Property Law Firm Young Basile Names Four New Shareholders
- Denise Glassmeyer Recognized as a Notable Woman Lawyer by Crain’s Detroit Business
- Young Basile Ranked in Top Tier Nationally and Regionally in 2018 Best Law Firms
- Michelle Knight Discusses Working With Google to Increase Clarity and Transparency in Outside Counsel Performance in Recent Interview