Young Basile shareholders Molly Markley and Francine Nesti were recognized in the Women In The Law edition of Best Lawyers. Best Lawyers is the oldest and most highly-respected peer review guide to the legal profession worldwide. The 2017 “Women in the Law” Spring Business Edition was produced in collaboration with the Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law. The business edition highlights all women lawyers recognized in the 23rd (2017) Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© Francine is the co-chair of the firm’s Patent practice group, and Molly is a member of the firm’s Trademark practice group.
- Michigan-Based Intellectual Property Law Firm Young Basile Names Four New Shareholders
- Denise Glassmeyer Recognized as a Notable Woman Lawyer by Crain’s Detroit Business
- Young Basile Ranked in Top Tier Nationally and Regionally in 2018 Best Law Firms
- Michelle Knight Discusses Working With Google to Increase Clarity and Transparency in Outside Counsel Performance in Recent Interview
- Ryan McCleary Discusses LLM in Intellectual Property