Young Basile shareholders Molly Markley and Francine Nesti were recognized in the Women In The Law edition of Best Lawyers. Best Lawyers is the oldest and most highly-respected peer review guide to the legal profession worldwide. The 2017 “Women in the Law” Spring Business Edition was produced in collaboration with the Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law. The business edition highlights all women lawyers recognized in the 23rd (2017) Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© Francine is the co-chair of the firm’s Patent practice group, and Molly is a member of the firm’s Trademark practice group.
- Ryan McCleary Discusses LLM in Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Firm Young Basile Bolsters Life Sciences Practice With Lawyer Addition in Philadelphia
- Six Young Basile lawyers recognized in 2017 Best Lawyers in America
- Young Basile Recognized as Trademark Prosecution Law Firm of The Year by AI Magazine
- Young Basile “Legal Dream Team” for New Documentary