Young Basile shareholders Molly Markley and Francine Nesti were recognized in the Women In The Law edition of Best Lawyers. Best Lawyers is the oldest and most highly-respected peer review guide to the legal profession worldwide. The 2017 “Women in the Law” Spring Business Edition was produced in collaboration with the Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law. The business edition highlights all women lawyers recognized in the 23rd (2017) Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© Francine is the co-chair of the firm’s Patent practice group, and Molly is a member of the firm’s Trademark practice group.
- Francine Nesti Attends Inaugural National Council on Patent Practicum Board Meeting In Atlanta, Georgia
- Darryl Shorter Panelist for the Intellectual Property Session at the National Society of Black Engineers National Convention
- Young Basile Team Wins $8.6 Million Judgment in Trademark & Copyright Litigation
- Young Basile Welcomes Run-Zhi Lai, Ph.D. to the Firm
- Young Basile Verdict In IXL Case Noted by Law 360 as One of The Most Influential Verdicts of The Year