Young Basile shareholders Molly Markley and Francine Nesti were recognized in the Women In The Law edition of Best Lawyers. Best Lawyers is the oldest and most highly-respected peer review guide to the legal profession worldwide. The 2017 “Women in the Law” Spring Business Edition was produced in collaboration with the Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law. The business edition highlights all women lawyers recognized in the 23rd (2017) Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© Francine is the co-chair of the firm’s Patent practice group, and Molly is a member of the firm’s Trademark practice group.
- Landmark U.S. Supreme Court Ruling Upholds Arbitration Agreements Barring Collective or Class Action Claims by Employees
- Young Basile Sponsors Team In First Robotics World Championship
- Intellectual Property Firm Young Basile Adds Former Dow Chemical Counsel as Shareholder and Welcomes New Associate
- Michigan-Based Intellectual Property Law Firm Young Basile Names Four New Shareholders
- Denise Glassmeyer Recognized as a Notable Woman Lawyer by Crain’s Detroit Business