Young Basile shareholders Molly Markley and Francine Nesti were recognized in the Women In The Law edition of Best Lawyers. Best Lawyers is the oldest and most highly-respected peer review guide to the legal profession worldwide. The 2017 “Women in the Law” Spring Business Edition was produced in collaboration with the Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law. The business edition highlights all women lawyers recognized in the 23rd (2017) Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© Francine is the co-chair of the firm’s Patent practice group, and Molly is a member of the firm’s Trademark practice group.
- Young Basile Recognized as Trademark Prosecution Law Firm of The Year by AI Magazine
- Young Basile “Legal Dream Team” for New Documentary
- Molly Markley and Francine Nesti Recognized by Best Lawyers
- PRESS RELEASE Former Haynes and Boone partner joins Michigan-Based IP and Complex Litigation Law Firm Young Basile in Texas
- Jeff Wilson Leads Successful Appellate Win In Connecticut Litigation