We are pleased to announce that five of our attorneys have been selected for the 2016 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, by the Thomson Reuters lawyers rating Service. Andrew R. Basile, Jr. and George Fish were selected as 2016 Super Lawyers, and Francine V. Nesti, Ryan T. McCleary and Craig A. Redinger were ranked as Rising Stars. These two lists are comprised of outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes nominations, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
- Landmark U.S. Supreme Court Ruling Upholds Arbitration Agreements Barring Collective or Class Action Claims by Employees
- Young Basile Sponsors Team In First Robotics World Championship
- Intellectual Property Firm Young Basile Adds Former Dow Chemical Counsel as Shareholder and Welcomes New Associate
- Michigan-Based Intellectual Property Law Firm Young Basile Names Four New Shareholders
- Denise Glassmeyer Recognized as a Notable Woman Lawyer by Crain’s Detroit Business