We are pleased to announce that five of our attorneys have been selected for the 2016 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, by the Thomson Reuters lawyers rating Service. Andrew R. Basile, Jr. and George Fish were selected as 2016 Super Lawyers, and Francine V. Nesti, Ryan T. McCleary and Craig A. Redinger were ranked as Rising Stars. These two lists are comprised of outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes nominations, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
- Jeff Wilson Leads Successful Appellate Win In Connecticut Litigation
- George Fish Elected Director for Michigan Council for Women In Technology Foundation
- PRESS RELEASE Michigan-Based Intellectual Property Law Firm Young Basile Adds New Lawyer in San Francisco
- NEWS RELEASE – Young Basile firm president Andrew R. Basile, Jr. featured speaker at the Mobility Innovation in the 21st Century conference
- Young Basile Ranked in Top Tier Nationally and Regionally in 2017 Best Law Firms