Ms. Nesti concentrates her practice on patent prosecution, clearance and infringement opinions and strategic counseling for protecting intellectual property in the areas of mechanical, chemical, materials and medical devices. Ms. Nesti also handles a wide variety of commercial transactions including licensing, procurement, outsourcing and distribution agreements.
Ms. Nesti has over a decade of experience as an engineer in the chemical and refining industries. She has been responsible for engineering analysis and design, process simulation, feasibility studies, economic justification, and start-up support. Her expertise spans both mechanical and chemical engineering.
- Named a Top Female Attorney in Michigan 2015
- Named a Michigan Rising Star in Intellectual Property Law 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Dean’s Scholarship for Academic Achievement
- Chmielnicki Scholarship for Outstanding Academic Performance
- University of Detroit Mercy Law Review
Title Editor, 2006-2007
- The Federal Circuit, 84 U. Det. Mercy L. Rev. (2007).
Ms. Nesti works with clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations in such fields as automotive manufacturing and supply, semiconductor fabrication, medical device manufacturing, and consumer products. Representative clients include Nissan Motor Company, Ltd., Altair Engineering, Abbott Diabetes Care and Synopsys.
- Michigan Inns of Court
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- State Bar of Michigan