With nearly 40 years experience, Mr. Basile handles all aspects of intellectual property, with a focus on counseling clients in the procurement of patents and trademarks and in licensing matters.
He frequently provides strategic advice to clients in developing and managing global intellectual property portfolios.
Prior to founding the firm, Mr. Basile was a practicing engineer specializing in hydraulic and pneumatic designs.
- Michigan Super Lawyers, 2007 – 2013
- AV Pre-eminent peer review, 25 years,
- Best Lawyers of America, 2010 – 2011
During his 40 years of practice, he has worked extensively with automotive and robotics companies and has deep understanding of both the technology and business practices of these industries.
Mr. Basile also routinely advises software companies, handling a variety of licensing and other transactions for these clients.
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan, Intellectual Property Section
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association
- International Trademark Association